Drug overdoses killed an estimated 72,000 people in the U.S. last year. A new report from the federal Centers for Disease Control also shows that deaths from drug overdoses in North Carolina in 2017 soared at the second-highest rate in the nation.
- All The Things You Are: Aretha's Life In Jazz
- About That Microloan Mention In 'Crazy Rich Asians' ...
- How Spanish Women Were Allegedly Targeted In 'Stolen Babies' Cases For Decades
- Texas Tightens Disclosure Rules Following Medicaid Investigation
- Janet Jackson Marks Her Comeback With The Help Of Daddy Yankee
Ever wondered why Charlotte celebrates Pride in August, and not in June, like most other major cities? WFAE listener Jennifer Lange did.