Three years ago, Barton Swaim gave us an inside look at a bizarre moment in American politics. His book “The Speechwriter” was a memoir of his time working with South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, when Sanford went missing and then tried to cover up an affair by saying he had been out walking the Appalachian Trail.
- Architect Robert Venturi Dies At 93
- 31 Percent Of U.S. Households Have Trouble Paying Energy Bills
- After The Rains, Casualties Mount Amid Florence's Still-Rising Floodwaters
- 3D Gun Printing Company Founder Accused Of Sexual Assault Of A Minor
- What Are The Odds? FanDuel Says It Won't Honor Huge Payouts After Error
Here's a question that comes to us from WFAE listener Summer Cook. She wrote to FAQ City wondering where all of Charlotte's neighborhood names came from. For example, who is Elizabeth? Or Cherry? What about Dilworth?