Charlotte has a shortage of affordable housing, and city officials and nonprofit groups are working to address it. Some people say the task is being made more difficult by the actions of Wall Street investors and out-of-state corporations that own thousands of rental homes in the area.
- ACA Sign-Ups Have Lagged For 2019. But What Does That Mean?
- 'The Dark Side Of The Railroad': A Locomotive Engineer's Fraught Legacy With The Rails
- First Latina Elected To Congress Retires With A Warning To Republicans
- Here Are The 'Outside The Box' Progressive Ideas 2020 Democrats Are Pitching
- Sole Of A Band 2018: A Year In Shoes And Music
James Scott is a young man who writes about old battles. He has published four books about critical moments in wartime, including three about World War II.