State regulators approved Dominion Energy’s $15 billion purchase of troubled South Carolina-based utility SCANA Friday. South Carolina’s Public Service Commission approved the Virginia-based company’s offer of cash and stock to buy SCANA, which is the parent company of South Carolina Electric & Gas.
- Teen Vaping Soared In 2018
- Protests Grip Hungary In Response To Overtime Measure That Critics Call A 'Slave Law'
- 1968: After Dozens Of Acquittals, Police Forced To End Raids On Gay Haven
- New Job Hope For Adults In Drug And Alcohol Recovery
- Deep Seagrass Bed Could Stall Climate Change, If Climate Change Doesn't Kill It First
James Scott is a young man who writes about old battles. He has published four books about critical moments in wartime, including three about World War II.