BLADENBORO, N.C. — Travel remained dangerous Saturday in southeastern North Carolina, where the governor warned of "treacherous" floodwaters more than a week after Hurricane Florence made landfall, and urged residents to stay alert for flood warnings and evacuation orders.
- A Bunch Of Cocaine: Boxes Of Donated Bananas Contained $17.8 Million Worth Of Drugs
- Wildfire Breaks Out Near Camp In Greece, Home To Thousands Of Refugees
- PHOTOS: As Florence Floodwaters Rose, Rescuers Helped Hundreds Of Animals In Danger
- Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford To Testify Thursday
- Meet Nevada's 'Trump Of Pahrump'
Three years ago, Barton Swaim gave us an inside look at a bizarre moment in American politics. His book “The Speechwriter” was a memoir of his time working with South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, when Sanford went missing and then tried to cover up an affair by saying he had been out walking the Appalachian Trail.