In Statesville – there’s a big flap brewing over a big flag. The city has sued “Camping World” because its American flag is deemed too big. The city passed an ordinance designed, in part, to prevent displays of big Confederate flags. But the prohibition also includes any big flag. That has angered the company’s CEO and others who say that’s un-American and unpatriotic – especially just before Memorial Day
- Not Bitter, Just Sweet: The Rolling Stones Give Royalties To The Verve
- U.S. Brings New Charges Against Julian Assange In War Logs, State Cables Case
- The 2019 Hurricane Season Will Be 'Near Normal.' But Normal Can Still Be Devastating
- 'Aladdin': A CGI World, Neither Whole Nor New
- Modi Wins In Landslide Election, A Victory For Hindu Nationalists
How do you respond to tragedies? We all face them periodically over the course of our lives. Sometimes there's little we can do to remedy the situation. Other times, we're given the opportunity to fight back.