Two new amendments to the North Carolina are unconstitutional, a Wake County Superior Court Judge ruled Friday afternoon.
- United Methodist Church To Debate LGBTQ Clergy And Same-Sex Weddings
- Venezuelan Military Fires On Protesters, Killing 2, In Confrontation Over Aid
- Are Democrats Ready To 'Feel The Bern' Or Is Sanders The 'MySpace' Of 2020?
- Oakland Teachers Strike, And West Virginia Teachers Say Trust Issues Persist
- Trump Nominates Kelly Craft, Ambassador To Canada, For U.N. Post
When Charlie Lovett was a boy growing up in Winston-Salem, one day he put on a record and heard a recording of Lewis Carroll’s “Alice In Wonderland.” When Charlie became a grown man, he would become one of the world’s leading experts on Lewis Carroll and his creations.