Population has boomed in the Lake Norman area towns of Davidson, Huntersville and Cornelius. In 1990, the three towns had a total population of about 10,000. Nearly 30 years later, the number of residents has grown tenfold – to more than 100,000.
- 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8, Episode 2: 'Think Back To Where We Started'
- Inside The Mueller Report, This Man Found A Photo Of His Dad Being Used By Russians
- Not Just Child's Play: World Tiddlywinks Champions Look To Reclaim Their Glory
- Photos: Easter Services Around The World
- For Mongolia's Ice Shooters, Warmer Winters Mean A Shorter Sports Season
Leighton Ford wasn’t born a Southerner, but surely by now he qualifies – he has lived in Charlotte more than 60 years. Before then, back home in Canada, he met a young preacher named Billy Graham. He ended up not just working with Graham, but marrying his sister Jeanie. He went on to his own career as a teacher and mentor to young evangelist. But he and Billy Graham stayed friends to Graham’s dying day.