Cannabidiol — or CBD as it's known — is gaining popularity in North Carolina and around the country. At least six new CBD stores have opened around Charlotte over the last year, and other restaurants and stores have begun incorporating CBD into their menus. All of them are operating in gray legal territory.
- Police Seek Volunteers To Drink To Excess
- Microsoft Pledges $500 Million Investment To Tackle Affordable Housing Crisis
- Trump Administration Appeals Ruling Blocking Citizenship Question On 2020 Census
- State Department Brings Employees Back To Work Despite Shutdown
- Heads-Up For Sunday, A Super 'Blood Moon' Is On The Way
Maybe you've seen one in a parking lot at Wal-Mart, or outside the mall during the holidays. A keen-eyed television viewer might spot them among the crowd at the Superbowl, or in Times Square on New Year's Eve.