Local anti-abortion groups are considering filing suit after the Charlotte City Council voted to limit amplified sounds outside medical facilities, such as a heavily-protested women's clinic in east Charlotte.
- Illinois' Governor Signs Law Legalizing Recreational Use Of Marijuana
- Robert Mueller To Testify In Open Hearings On July 17 Before House Committees
- 'Cocaine King Of Milan' On The Run After Uruguay Jailbreak
- Europe's Top Human Rights Organization Restores Russia's Voting Rights
- A Whole Lot Of Improv: Southwest Readjusts To A World Without The Boeing 737 Max
We all know the feeling. You're in a rush on your way to work or to drop the kids off, and you end up hitting back-to-back-to-back red lights. Your blood pressure kicks up, your body tenses, and your brain screams LET'S GO! Turn green already!