Updated Jan. 19 at 1:05 p.m. ET The office of special counsel Robert Mueller made a rare statement on Friday night to dispute the report by BuzzFeed News that President Trump had instructed his former lawyer to lie to Congress. The Justice Department announcement appeared not quite 24 hours after the explosive story from Thursday night. Although it didn't go into detail, the response suggested the story didn't correctly reflect the special counsel's dealings with Trump's ex-fixer. "BuzzFeed's...
- Trump Offers Temporary Immigrant Protections For $5.7 Billion In Wall Money
- Trump Travels To Dover AFB For Dignified Transfer Of 4 Americans Killed In Syria
- Amid Snow And Controversy, Demonstrators Take To The Streets For Third Women's March
- More Than 60 Dead, Dozens Injured In Mexican Pipeline Explosion
- Gladys Knight To Sing The Super Bowl's National Anthem, As A Perilous Fight Endures
Maybe you've seen one in a parking lot at Wal-Mart, or outside the mall during the holidays. A keen-eyed television viewer might spot them among the crowd at the Superbowl, or in Times Square on New Year's Eve.