North Carolina Health and Human Services Secretary Mandy Cohen responded to the GOP on Friday morning about its plans for the Republican National Convention, asking party leaders for more information about how they plan to hold the event safely in Charlotte.
- ‘Highest Level Of Risk’: Union County School Board Approves High School Graduations At Stadiums
- SC Reports Largest Single-Day Increase In Coronavirus Cases, 13 Deaths
- The Charlotte Mecklenburg Library Reopening Plan Is Modeled After An Unexpected Source
- CDC Quickly Changed Its Guidance On Limiting Choirs At Religious Services
- McConnell Says Next Coronavirus Aid Bill Will Be The Last
- In-Person Classes More Likely In SC; Details Not Certain
- Cohen Replies To RNC: Do You Still Want No Social Distancing, No Masks?
- NC Reports Second-Highest Number Of Coronavirus Cases; Deaths, Hospitalizations Remain High
- NC Limits Information On Meatpacking Plants’ Covid-19 Outbreaks As Case Numbers Grow
- Union County School Board Votes For In-Person Graduation Amid Virus
Marcus King was playing clubs around the Carolinas before he was old enough to drive. Now, at 24, he leads the Marcus King Band, taking his blend of rock, blues, country and soul all over the world. And he’s got a new solo record called “El Dorado” that was produced by Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys.
- George Floyd and Derek Chauvin Were Once Co-Workers, Ex-Club Owner Tells TV Station
- Tracee Ellis Ross Can Hit The High Notes, Too
- Bioethicist: 'Immunity Passports' Could Do More Harm Than Good
- CDC Director Says New Analysis Exonerates Agency On Testing Delay
- Biden Calls George Floyd Killing 'An Act of Brutality'