RALEIGH — North Carolina’s election supervisors chastised the nation’s largest voting machine manufacturer on Friday for late software and supply changes involving the planned rollout in coming weeks of voting systems that were recently approved for use in 2020 elections.
- California Rejects State's Largest Utility's Bankruptcy Plan
- Divers Search Contaminated Water For Body Of New Zealand Volcano Victim
- 'Dangerous Melodies' Examines Classical Music And American Foreign Relations
- Life Along Pakistan's Mountain Highway Where China Is Investing Billions Of Dollars
- Tensions Over Politics At Work? Tell Us About It
Erika Council grew up among food royalty. One of her grandmothers owned the classic soul-food restaurant Mama Dip’s in Chapel Hill. And now Erika has found her own prominent place in Southern food, especially through her biscuits, the centerpiece of her Bomb Biscuits pop-up meals in Atlanta.