U.S. Attorney Andrew Murray testified in a Senate hearing Tuesday that so-called sanctuary city policies are "reckless," citing cases of people in the country illegally committing violent crimes after being released from jail in Charlotte.
- It's Superhero Time On Podcasts: Star-Lord And Black Widow To Step Up To The Mic
- New Charges Against Lori Loughlin And 10 Other Parents In Admissions Case
- Turkey, Russia Reach Deal To Control Syrian Areas Once Patrolled By The U.S.
- Anonymous Author of Explosive Trump Administration Insider Op-Ed To Publish Book
- In Chile, Protesters Decry Troop Deployment As A Pinochet Tactic
Maurice Manning writes poems about turnips, and copperheads, and tire swings, and a woman who gets her apron strings caught in an old wringer washer. His work is dug from the ground of the Kentucky farmland where he lives. But it’s also elevated, universal, as high and expansive as the stars.