The lines outside the Spectrum Center on Saturday morning stretched along the sidewalks uptown. But they were nothing compared to the lines inside the arena, where Oprah Winfrey was making her third stop of the “Oprah’s 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus” tour. That’s a day-long wellness event presented by WW – the newly rebranded Weight Watchers. The focus might have been on overall health and wellness, but the draw, unquestionably, was Oprah.
- $11 Billion And Counting: Trump's Border Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly
- His Dad Died In A Venezuelan Hospital. What He Saw In The Morgue Still Haunts Him
- 'You Need To Act Now': Meet 4 Girls Working To Save The Warming World
- 'Cleanness' Revisits Familiar Ground, Beautifully
- Star Boors: Humanity Is Cruising For A Bruising In Sci-Fi Comedy 'Avenue 5'
No matter your culture or upbringing, at some point, if you live in the South, you wind up in a Waffle House.