Thousands of visitors will be uptown this weekend for the annual Charlotte Pride LGBT festival and parade. Organizers say they expect to match or top last year, when 165,000 people attended the Saturday-Sunday event.
- Peter Fonda, Hollywood's 'Easy Rider,' Dies At 79
- Customs And Border Protection Computer Systems Returning After Shutdown
- What's Behind A Cluster Of Vaping-Related Hospitalizations?
- Jeffrey Epstein's Death Ruled A Suicide By New York Medical Examiner
- Maryland Court Rules Marijuana Odor Not Enough To Search A Person
Sharon Road, Sharon Lane, Sharon Amity, Sharon Woods Lane, Sharon Township Lane, Sharon Avenue, Sharon Chase Drive, and ... well you get the point. With so many roads named after her, it's no wonder Charlotteans are curious to know who Sharon is.