It’s been a little over a week since the Rayquan Borum trial concluded. After an extensive four-week trial, the jury found Borum guilty of second-degree murder in the death of Justin Carr. One of the jurors, Shaun Pickford, reached out to WFAE’s Sarah Delia to discuss the trial after its conclusion.
- 2019 SXSW Wrap-Up: Our Favorite Discoveries And Memorable Moments
- Head Of Japan's Olympic Committee Steps Down Amid Tokyo 2020 Corruption Probe
- White Nationalist Groups Increase Recruiting And Propaganda Across The West
- Nazarbayev Resigns As Kazakhstan's President; Was First Elected In 1991
- Nebraska Floods: 74 Cities, 65 Counties Declare A State of Emergency
A version of this story was originally published on May 8, 2018. Orlando has tourism, Nashville has music — it seems like Charlotte has always been defined by its banks. But have you ever wondered why?