The latest annual Annie E. Casey Foundation’s Kids Count Data Book report ranks North Carolina as 33 rd in the nation in terms of the well-being of its 2.3 million children. The report does show some improvements for the state but many of the findings are bleak.
- 'Wake-Up Call' About A Broken System: New Study Shows Failings Of Probation, Parole
- Michel Platini, Europe's Former Soccer Boss, Is Arrested As Part Of Qatar Inquiry
- U.S. Resident Imprisoned In Iran On Spying Charges Returns To America
- Miami Officer Acquitted Of Attempted Manslaughter In Shooting Of Caregiver
- Texas Is Latest State To Attack Surprise Medical Bills
Matt and Ted Lee are brothers who grew up in Charleston and moved to New York. They had what they thought was a great idea – to sell boiled peanuts to all the Southern-themed joints in the Big Apple. It didn’t go well.