NASCAR is trying to appeal to a broader audience beyond its traditional base, mostly made up of older, white southerners. One way the organization is trying to diversify its appeal is by recruiting young, diverse pit crew members.
- Why Suburban Moms Are Delivering Your Groceries
- 47 States Call On Betsy Devos To Forgive Student Loans For Disabled Veterans
- President Trump Arrives In Japan For Inaugural State Visit Under New Emperor
- What We (Don't) Talk About When We Talk About Porn
- Rolling To A Halt: Memorial Day Motorcycle Rally Ends 30-Year Tradition
How do you respond to tragedies? We all face them periodically over the course of our lives. Sometimes there's little we can do to remedy the situation. Other times, we're given the opportunity to fight back.