Charlotte Crown? Charlotte Monarchs? Carolina Gliders? Those are among the possible names for a Charlotte Major League Soccer team that surfaced in filings last week with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
- Second Federal Judge Blocks Plan To Use Pentagon Funds For Border Wall
- Nude, Pin-Up-Style Portrait Of Emiliano Zapata Sparks Protests In Mexico City
- India Passes Controversial Citizenship Bill That Would Exclude Muslims
- Presidential Impeachments Mirror Technological Advances; This Time, It's Smartphones
- 4 Unanswered Questions After The Justice Watchdog's Senate Briefing
Erika Council grew up among food royalty. One of her grandmothers owned the classic soul-food restaurant Mama Dip’s in Chapel Hill. And now Erika has found her own prominent place in Southern food, especially through her biscuits, the centerpiece of her Bomb Biscuits pop-up meals in Atlanta.