The North Carolina Republican Party held a news conference Tuesday, where they accused the former Democratic chairman of the N.C. Board of Elections of "potential collusion" with a Democrat in Bladen County.
- Netflix Increases Subscription Prices As It Churns Out Original Content
- D.C. Judge Tells Furloughed Workers They Must Stay On The Job
- Gunman Who Fatally Shot Chicago's Hadiya Pendleton Sentenced To 84 Years In Prison
- IRS Recalling 46,000 Workers To Handle Tax Returns Despite Partial Shutdown
- Wait Times Normal At Most Airports, TSA Says, As More Agents Call Out Sick
Maybe you've seen one in a parking lot at Wal-Mart, or outside the mall during the holidays. A keen-eyed television viewer might spot them among the crowd at the Superbowl, or in Times Square on New Year's Eve.