Charlotte's tree canopy was little changed from 2012 to 2016, shrinking only slightly as trees were cut for development. A new study delivered to the City Council Monday shows losses were offset by tree planting and natural growth.
- To Protect Imperiled Salmon, Fish Advocates Want To Shoot Some Gulls
- Lawsuit Claims Denver Teacher Strike Could Harm Special Needs Students
- 'How To Disappear' Condemns Online Visibility Without Truly Exploring It
- Former Attorney General Eric Holder Close To 2020 Decision As He Heads To Iowa
- 'Church Of Safe Injection' Offers Needles, Naloxone To Prevent Opioid Overdoses
Twelve weeks after the 2018 election, residents of North Carolina's 9th Congressional District still don't know who officially won their race for Congress.