#Quaranzine Round-Up: A Look At Pandemic Life Through The Pages Of Your Mini-Zines
A few months ago, we guided you through the simple steps of making a zine to document your quarantine experience ... a #quaranzine.
We asked you to share your creations with us using the hashtag #NPRLifeKit and #Quaranzine.
As different areas of the country reopen or reenter lockdown, these zines continue to speak to the lessons learned in an unprecedented season — and the power of taking a few minutes to reflect and make something with your hands
Here are 10 of our favorites. If you can, stay home, stay safe and keep creating!
1. A reminder that we're stronger together.
2. A creative idea for #datenight!
3. A way to use your old magazines.
4. The reality that there can be too much of a good thing ...
5. A moment to meditate on the weight of the loss.
6. The pandemic time warp.
7. A reflection on gratitude.
8. How much we miss hugs.
9. And a reminder that the important milestones don't just stop.
10. Zines are for everyone! It's never too late to make your first one. This is my granddad holding his creation.
We'd love to hear from you. Leave us a voicemail at 202-216-9823, or email us at LifeKit@npr.org .
For more Life Kit, subscribe to our newsletter .
Copyright 2020 NPR. To see more, visit https://www.npr.org.