Guidelines for commenting on items on this site:
- Please keep comments brief - 200 or words or fewer.
- We expect the discussion to be polite, respectful, and obscenity-free. We reserve the right to delete comments that don’t follow these guidelines. And we might block one from commenting if repeat violations occur. But we don’t expect that to be a problem here; you are as interested in engaging, intelligent discussion as we are.
- Please make sure anything you post is your own work. Feel free to link to relevant content or quote from other people with proper attribution. But don’t copy and paste someone else’s work here.
- Stick to the topic please. Unrelated comments can stifle the discussion.
- Respect people’s privacy. You may want to share information about an interesting person, event, or organization and that’s great. We welcome the information. But don’t post their phone numbers or email addresses in the public comments. Send that to us at email@example.com.
- Please no advertising, promotion, recruiting, campaigning, soliciting or proselytizing.