A Mecklenburg County judge has found that Rayquan Borum is competent to stand trial in the 2016 murder of Justin Carr in uptown Charlotte. That means jury selection in the case will resume Monday.
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Deal With The NFL To Settle Collusion Allegations
- Is Venmo Changing Your Money Habits? Tell Us About It
- Supreme Court To Decide If 2020 Census Includes Citizenship Question
- Nigerian Election Has 70 Candidates, Just 2 Front-Runners
- India Vows 'Befitting Reply' After Attack On Security Forces In Kashmir
Twelve weeks after the 2018 election, residents of North Carolina's 9th Congressional District still don't know who officially won their race for Congress.